Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Got the Supersleeper email..
Got the Supersleeper email..
Got the email update on how it is all going.. tried to reply with a "thanks for the update, and the great work".. but it got bounced back to me ( should have read the No Reply bit I guess  Blink )

So... thanks for the update, and the great work Supersleeper.  Thanks

And also a thank you to those who work in the background on it all too. 

Cheers,
Ock.  Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Got the Supersleeper email..
Today I also received this email, thank you for reminding us that we belong to this magnificent forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
On behalf of the staff, thank you!

It's going to take an entire week for the emails to go out to everyone, so eventually, if you're a registered member, you should receive it.

If you're not a member, I encourage you to register for a free forum account, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/member....n=register

Registering will allow you to access our "secret" areas that have additional information, files & links.   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I would also like to add my thanks for all you do behind the scenes SuperSleeper and everyone else that contributes to this forum running so smoothly.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was to busy when it came in, so thanks for the reminder to go and rad it.
Nice work.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 645 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Email from Philips offering an "auto-adjusting CPAP" instead of the DS2 frogger 38 3,825 02-18-2023, 01:31 PM
Last Post: GWild
  Reference to Philips in the recent Email to members snuffles 4 932 11-06-2021, 01:36 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Admin Note] Login using either username or email address SuperSleeper 2 935 10-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  I just got a puzzling email from MyAir? cathyf 12 1,962 07-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Atsc3
  ResMed "myair-your device has been removed' email elwoodpdowd 9 2,867 03-02-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Angry [Equipment] Email from Doc on new machine preference apneaguy 4 2,851 02-19-2015, 09:42 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.