Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

graph questions
graph questions
I have attached the resmed charts from last night with the flexfit and the previous two nights with the quattro. I have also attached the summary data. It appears that the leaks are lower with the flex fit. I am not sure about how I feel about the flexfit yet. It is strange, but the forhead part does not actually touch my forhead. At least I dont have the red marks on the bridge of my nose with the flex fit. I wake at times with slight leak under the chin. I just have to shift the mask a drop and the leak goes away. I would appreciate feedback based upon the attached graphs. Is the leak rate within the acceptable range or is it still too high?

[Image: flexfit_zps085a2c64.jpg]

FLEXFIT LAST NIGHT

[Image: quattro10-5_zpsd82d05a7.jpg]

QUATTRO 10/5

[Image: quattro10-4_zpsde16c330.jpg]

QUATTRO 10/4

[Image: summarythru10-7_zps8644f71a.jpg]

SUMMARY
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: graph questions
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...n-3-16-SP1

Roxy
ResScan Report Interpretation Guide (first post just under Link to ResScan Download Instructions) will help you to read and interpret your data (also see #4 for terms glossary)

Good luck in finding the right comfortable mask

Post Reply Post Reply
I'd definitely say that the results you're getting from the Flexfit are more promising than the Quattro. For most of the night with the Flexfit you're getting zero leaks which is great, last night you just had 3 short spikes where you went above the 24.0 l/min line. Most likely, those just occurred when you changed sleeping positions and you just lost your mask's seal momentarily. If you can eliminate those, then your results are excellent and you should benefit greatly from CPAP therapy. Your AHI graphs look pretty good. I notice in the summary Usage graphs however that you have some very short sessions of 4 hours or less and also just about every night, you have multiple sessions where I'm guessing you're either waking and going to the restroom or else turning the machine off to readjust your mask. Finding the right mask is probably one of the toughest things because masks are very personal and one mask may work great for someone and terrible for another. I get the best results from the Quattro FX. I think you're very close with the Flexfit and would suggest you give that one a try for a longer period of time to see if you can eliminate those spikes. Do that and you'll probably eliminate those multiple session evenings too. Good luck! Bed
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk you are correct that those mutiple sessions are when I turn off the machine momentarily to go to the bathroom. I believe that I have had two nights when I wore the mask less than 4 hours
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-07-2012, 06:51 PM)Roxy Wrote: Zonk you are correct
it was B36 who is correct ... me get it wrong most of the times
well he is reinvigorated .... just got married Too-funny

Post Reply Post Reply
AND, I just got a new hybrid innerspring/memory foam mattress and slept on it for the first time last night and slept GREAT!!! Way-to-happyBanana
We're all family here...you can call me B36 if you'd like!Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 159 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 270 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 262 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 254 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 308 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 464 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 287 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.