Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Graph Gap
Graph Gap

What causes the gap in my graph, which happens sometimes. Some gap larger, or smaller.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Graph Gap
The usual cause is turning the machine off and then back on after a few minutes. Did you get up during the night for some reason?
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, I got up for a few minutes. I'm learnig fast from this forum. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
As Mitch said, it's usually caused by turning the machine off then back on later. Many of us do it without being aware.

Check the session data at the bottom of the left side bar - I'll bet there is a gap in the sessions corresponding with the gap in the graph.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see the gap in the sessions. Thanks, I'm learning fast here! like
Post Reply Post Reply

Any comments on my latest graph? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-10-2019, 03:14 PM)Elvis Wrote: Any comments on my latest graph?

I might raise IPAP Max 1.0 or 1.5 cm H2O to see if it adds more quality to my sleep experience than the additional pressure detracts.  

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
You've come a long way, haven't you!

To expand on WillSleep's advice: your numbers are looking good now, so the main goal you have in making changes is to see whether you feel more rested during the day.

Just curious, and your answer might help someone else: have you been using a cervical collar? In your earlier threads you seemed to have clustered events, and you mentioned you were going to try a collar.
Post Reply Post Reply
I love this forum! I do wear a cervical collar and I am starting to feel more rested. I started treatment August '19. like Thanks Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-11-2019, 07:50 AM)Elvis Wrote: I love this forum! I do wear a cervical collar and I am starting to feel more rested. I started treatment August '19. like Thanks Sleep-well

I couldn't resist posting in your original thread to show the remarkable benefit of a cervical collar. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid318850

You had higher AHI than this, but this "before" is all you need to know to see how much you have improved.  Congrats on this amazing improvement!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15987]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15862]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 242 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 275 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 347 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 686 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 466 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,021 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa
Information [CPAP] Graph data: Need help with interpretation tententen 3 574 06-15-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: tententen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.