Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Graph History
RE: Graph History
After many changes and tweaks, with this board's help I think I'm pretty well where my doctor wants be to be.

I've attached lasts night's charts.  Did not get my full 5 hours but felt really rested this morning.  Only issue is that my nose gets somewhat stuffed up and it wakes me up.  I take the mask off and fall back asleep before I can get it back on after my nose clears.  Not sure what to do about that.

Any ideas?

I want to thank everyone who help me get this done.  Job well done...
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like you haven’t been able to resolve your high leak rate. Your low AHI reading may not be accurate with that high of a leak rate.

First...resolve the leak rate. Are you using a soft cervical collar?

Second...it will become habit if you take your mask off and fall back asleep without it. It appears you aren’t getting enough sleep.

Third...there’s much you can do for nasal congestion. There are many threads on this subject.
Try using a saline nasal rinse daily. If that doesn’t help, talk to your doctor and see if he would prescribe a nasal spray for short term use.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually yesterday I uploaded old screenshots.  Here is last night's activity and the night before...

Last night I stayed on the device after waking about 3:15.  

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 252 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 285 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
  Lost Red Pressure Graph Line ejbpesca 5 368 11-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Woke up feeling absolutely awful - OSCAR graph analysis really appreciated new2paphopeful 2 695 10-03-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: stevew77
  OSCAR Graph Question Events Flags/AHI Bob Cali 3 477 09-28-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] WORST SLEEP APNEA IN RECORDED HISTORY, plzzz help! memoryNada786 23 2,802 09-11-2023, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Mjadalak
  HELP needed for OSCAR graph analysis for first time user newbieusa 15 1,035 08-29-2023, 11:24 AM
Last Post: newbieusa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.