Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Graph Results
Graph Results

What happened to my flow rate? One thin line.       Here is the graph from the previous night. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Graph Results
You've zoomed in so far that the graph is occupying less than a second of time. Right click on the graph to zoom out.

By the way - turn off the calendar.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for your answer concerning zooming in & forgetting to remove the calendar. I'm still learning sir. Thanks Do you have any info that might lower my AHI, or any other adjustments that I should make?
Post Reply Post Reply
An AHI less than 2 is pretty respectable. I do see some flow limitation and raising your minimum EPAP a bit might help suppress those. You might also increase your max pressure as it looks like the machine is bumping up the limit.

However, make one change at a time and see what happens - it's possible a pressure increase will also increase the central apneas.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks again. This forum is Great!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [Health] Interpreting sleep study results, EERS enhanced expiratory rebreathing space JoeyWallaby 184 3,996 12-08-2019, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JoeyWallaby
  [CPAP] Are these different regions of my flow graph normal? mephamah 3 152 12-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Last Post: mephamah
  [Equipment] Very different results between Dreamstation and Autosense snoringgiraffe 6 250 12-03-2019, 09:32 AM
Last Post: horsepower
  Any advice on improving my results? kevinz 12 270 11-29-2019, 03:47 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Different AHI results between two CPAP machines Arik 19 377 11-22-2019, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  [CPAP] 5 weeks of CPAP - need help please ,to review results so far goony 3 163 11-16-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Graph Gap Elvis 10 289 11-11-2019, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Elvis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.