Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Graph Results
Graph Results

What happened to my flow rate? One thin line.       Here is the graph from the previous night. Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Graph Results
You've zoomed in so far that the graph is occupying less than a second of time. Right click on the graph to zoom out.

By the way - turn off the calendar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks for your answer concerning zooming in & forgetting to remove the calendar. I'm still learning sir. Thanks Do you have any info that might lower my AHI, or any other adjustments that I should make?
Post Reply Post Reply
An AHI less than 2 is pretty respectable. I do see some flow limitation and raising your minimum EPAP a bit might help suppress those. You might also increase your max pressure as it looks like the machine is bumping up the limit.

However, make one change at a time and see what happens - it's possible a pressure increase will also increase the central apneas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again. This forum is Great!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 155 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 115 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 102 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,157 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Help interpreting Oscar results stanley61 10 432 03-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 838 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM
  Help interpreting Lofta results Jim23 1 166 02-26-2024, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Jim23

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.