Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed Mini Air Question.
Wink 
ResMed Mini Air Question.
Hello Apnea Board!

What do you think about the ResMed Mini Air? Is it worth purchasing as it is so small? For those members who have it, what do you like and dislike about this machine? Also, does anyone have one used/ new for sale or can point me in the right direction? I know alot of questions but thank you all for your input.

Glovis.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Mini Air Question.
The issue for me is the limited range of masks you can use with it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed Mini Air Question.
Glovis684,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

If you are using it just for travel, then that could be a consideration. Another thing to consider is that it's not a data capable device and is not supported by the OSCAR program.

If your looking for a machine for everyday use, the AirSense 10 Autoset is a good choice. And just so you know, we don't buy or sell any perscription required item on Apnea Board. As far as buying used, check out Supplier #2. They sell low hour used machines and also open boxed new for decent prices. There are also places like Ebay & Craigs list, but you need to know what you are looking for so you don't get taken.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 54 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 671 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Humidification Issue With Air Mini ICS55 15 5,268 02-08-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: pwnorris
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 483 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
Question BMC Mini M1 - Pressure Settings? SwissTruffle 0 324 12-25-2023, 10:42 AM
Last Post: SwissTruffle
  New to Air Mini-I need advice! tj1616 0 380 10-18-2023, 11:48 AM
Last Post: tj1616
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,046 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.