Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Great ResMed CPAP APAP BPAP pricing in USA - no affiliation
I have zero relationship but wanted to share a great seller I found on Amazon: Sistemma

Commercial Link Removed.  Instead, search Amazon, Sistemma Storefront.

I bought my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with heated hose from Sistemma for $535 with free shipping (looks like their price is now $545).  Was brand new as advertised.  Fast shipping.  Everything perfect.

Today I bought a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto from the same seller for $1000.  That was the price for brand new.  They sell the same model used with pricing from $500 up depending on how many machine hours you choose.

I've spoken with the manager on the phone and asked him questions by email.  He gets back very quickly.

Again, I have no relationship to disclose.  It seems like some Amazon 3rd party sellers sell used ones without saying they are used, and I just wanted to share so other self-pay members could benefit.  

Please note that I have not submitted any of these purchases for insurance reimbursement and doubt that anyone's insurance would reimburse for an online purchase from a 3rd party Amazon seller.

Will post back here if I have any trouble with that second purchase!

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

-----
Response from Shin:

Sorry about that. Prior to posting, I read these rules: Rules for Posting in the "Commercial Posts" forum
Based on those, I thought it was okay. Will not make the same mistake again!

-----
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Please note that I have not submitted any of these purchases for insurance reimbursement and doubt that anyone's insurance would reimburse for an online purchase from a 3rd party Amazon seller.

Fwiw , I asked Sistemma customer service about reimbursement after I posted that, and they replied "We have provided many customers with invoices and I assume they were able to get reimbursed.  At least no one called me with complaints".  

I called my insurance company (Harvard Pilgrim), and to my surprise, they said they would reimburse me for 50% but that I have a $3000 deductible which I am not close to meeting Rolleyes .  They said if I had gone through my local "tier 1" DME, they would have reimbursed for 100% but that the same deductible would apply. So in effect, I saved a heap by buying it online.

As always, when it comes to insurance, your mileage may vary!
Post Reply Post Reply