Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Great ResMed CPAP APAP BPAP pricing in USA - no affiliation
Great ResMed CPAP APAP BPAP pricing in USA - no affiliation
I have zero relationship but wanted to share a great seller I found on Amazon: Sistemma

Commercial Link Removed.  Instead, search Amazon, Sistemma Storefront.

I bought my ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with heated hose from Sistemma for $535 with free shipping (looks like their price is now $545).  Was brand new as advertised.  Fast shipping.  Everything perfect.

Today I bought a ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto from the same seller for $1000.  That was the price for brand new.  They sell the same model used with pricing from $500 up depending on how many machine hours you choose.

I've spoken with the manager on the phone and asked him questions by email.  He gets back very quickly.

Again, I have no relationship to disclose.  It seems like some Amazon 3rd party sellers sell used ones without saying they are used, and I just wanted to share so other self-pay members could benefit.  

Please note that I have not submitted any of these purchases for insurance reimbursement and doubt that anyone's insurance would reimburse for an online purchase from a 3rd party Amazon seller.

Will post back here if I have any trouble with that second purchase!

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----

-----
Response from Shin:

Sorry about that. Prior to posting, I read these rules: Rules for Posting in the "Commercial Posts" forum
Based on those, I thought it was okay. Will not make the same mistake again!

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Great ResMed CPAP APAP BPAP pricing in USA - no affiliation
Quote:Please note that I have not submitted any of these purchases for insurance reimbursement and doubt that anyone's insurance would reimburse for an online purchase from a 3rd party Amazon seller.

Fwiw , I asked Sistemma customer service about reimbursement after I posted that, and they replied "We have provided many customers with invoices and I assume they were able to get reimbursed.  At least no one called me with complaints".  

I called my insurance company (Harvard Pilgrim), and to my surprise, they said they would reimburse me for 50% but that I have a $3000 deductible which I am not close to meeting Rolleyes .  They said if I had gone through my local "tier 1" DME, they would have reimbursed for 100% but that the same deductible would apply. So in effect, I saved a heap by buying it online.

As always, when it comes to insurance, your mileage may vary!
Post Reply Post Reply
Update: I had an issue with the VAuto I received from Sistemma, and they went truly above and beyond my expectations in addressing my concerns. Some of the best customer service I have received.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the update and letting us know!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your SleepyHead Charts
Using Attachments to Post ScreenShots and Images.
Machine choices

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(11-24-2017, 02:15 PM)Shin Ryoku Wrote: Update: I had an issue with the VAuto I received from Sistemma, and they went truly above and beyond my expectations in addressing my concerns.  Some of the best customer service I have received.

What issue did you have? I am considering buying a machine from this seller.
Post Reply Post Reply
The unit arrived brand new with all packaging and appeared to be straight from the factory, but to my great disappointment it had a cracked screen. The seller responded promptly (on a weekend), apologized, paid for my return shipping, and overnight FedEx'd me a brand new replacement.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sistemma no longer sells on Amazon. Check for the "Get In Shape" store on the ecrater sales platform.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(07-27-2018, 12:52 PM)Stom Wrote: Sistemma no longer sells on Amazon. Check for the "Get In Shape" store on the ecrater sales platform.

Nice find!
Post Reply Post Reply
I was about to pull the trigger on an Airsense 10 autoset.  I have to pay for it myself.  Is it true that all warranty coverage is through the DME and not Resmed?  Is Phillips the same?

I saw the price for "Get In Shape" store on the ecrater site as very good. Not sure about warranty coverage here.  Should I pay more to get it from a more established place so there is warranty coverage?
Post Reply Post Reply
Warranties are filled by the manufacturer through their authorized retailers and distributors which may or may not be DMEs. As long as the company selling you a device is an authorized reseller, the warranty is good. To the best of my knowledge the seller on the ecrater site, formerly Sistemma, is an authorized seller and has a reputation for honoring and servicing warranties.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP, APAP Machine Medical ID tags Lowhypopnea 0 107 11-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Lowhypopnea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.