Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Great deal on Dreamwear full face mask
Great deal on Dreamwear full face mask
I do not believe I am breaking any forum rules. I bought a Dreamwear full face mask with head gear and all 4 sizes of cushions for $99.00.
Remember the old TV series with Hoss, little Joe, Ben, Adam and Hopsing, Google that but go to the shopping site with the same name and search for the Dreamwear full face mask. Excellent service, I ordered on Saturday and I received it on Monday.

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Great deal on Dreamwear full face mask
LOL Took me a second to get that.

You can mention the NAME of the supplier, just not it's link. So you can say "I got it at Bonanza" but not "I got it at (url)".

The exception is when the name of the supplier includes the "dot com" part, like Amazon used to.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
But it's more fun the way I did it. Plus it shows my age.

car54
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be careful at Bonanza. They've had a lot of complaints. Works like e-bay but not as regulated.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-16-2018, 05:39 PM)car54 Wrote: But it's more fun the way I did it. Plus it shows my age.

car54

Well, yeah. Okay.

I did love that show. Hoss was my fave.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the sale info. I'm young enough that I got to watch reruns of the show instead of seeing first runs.

Coffee

PS then again, I'm like Jack Benny, I'm only 39. I learned to really like listening too much old time radio while driving trucks and listening to Sirius satellite radio.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 851 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 514 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,586 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 696 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 293 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 396 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 446 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.