Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Great experience with Aeroflow and Cheap CPAP Supplies
Great experience with Aeroflow and Cheap CPAP Supplies
Just wanted to chime in for anyone new to the game, struggling with where to get CPAP equipment. I just had a great experience ordering via insurance from the folks at Aeroflow. Unlike most DMEs, it's easy to get straight answers and talk to real people. While I did have to send some docs in via fax, I immediately got a response via text and e-mail to get the process going. I was able to get an order started in 1/3rd the time it took with other vendors.

Their online store, Cheap CPAP Supplies is great too, with friendly, helpful support. There's a discount code out there if you check out the guy at Free CPAP Advice.

Thought I'd share, as I found them to be much more helpful than any of the other providers out there. I've talked to all of them as I start on my own CPAP journey.

Looking forward to talking with you guys. Felt like posting something helpful after having pored through so many helpful posts here.

Please let me know if this post is too "commercial"-- I've tried to stay within the guidelines.

Cheers!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Great experience with Aeroflow and Cheap CPAP Supplies
I took a look and I found that their prices for what I use are competitive, but nothing exceptional. As for delivery, I have no opinion other than I get my supplies within 3-5 working days from vendors I use and within 7 from my major DME. Where ResMed is involved, all online prices are usually the same and any discounts with coupons may not apply if you are only purchasing ResMed products. 

The key is to shop just before you need something. AND REMEMBER, YOU CAN GET DISCOUNTS ON FAIR-TRADE ITEMS by asking for deals on private-branded products or non-fair trade items or free shipping for a purchase under an advertised minimum "free shipping" value.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Great experience with Aeroflow and Cheap CPAP Supplies
I got none of the shady run-around I usually get from the major DMEs and was able to get someone on the phone quickly, with fast responses via email. There’s also fast shipping from both the DME and retail sides of the business (North Carolina to New York in 2 days via FedEx).

Of course you can call around and get a better price from all the retailers, but there’s a code you can use at this store that eliminates the hassle and it works on EVERYTHING, even items that are typically excluded. The Free CPAP Advice site mentions it in his videos. I only needed it for travel items though, as the DME side already has rock-bottom negotiated pricing with my insurance company, important if you have a high deductible.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 12 378 04-16-2024, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  [Equipment] Who Do You Get Your Supplies From? Fritz1255 2 179 03-29-2024, 09:28 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New user - is my experience normal? SleeplessGrouch 3 454 03-23-2024, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  My Resent Experience: Momsworry 3 153 03-23-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 222 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 331 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 978 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.