Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Greetings from New Member!
Welcome! It looks like you are off to a good start with an very important positive attitude. I will also suggest that you download and start using SleepyHead. It does require some learning, but provides you with great insight into what is happening moment to moment and over the night. I am very much still learning how to interpret the data. There are several very knowledgeable people here who can help you fine tune your settings to the get the best sleep you can.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lot's of people have talked about SleepyHead software. Is that similar to the Dream mapping?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2016, 02:13 AM)Dione Wrote: Lot's of people have talked about SleepyHead software. Is that similar to the Dream mapping?
Thanks

There's no comparison. Dream Mapper gives you some very abbreviated summary information. On the other hand, SleepyHead allows a highly detailed breath-by-breath analysis of your sleep. Here's just a tiny bit of what it can show you...

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Welcome from another new "Hose Head" I am getting used to the idea of that. My advice is to read all you can on this form. Tuns of good information, some humor and one sour puss Oh-jeez Looking folward to hearing about your adventure in a good nights rest Sleep-well
Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New member with EDS. Few questions. 3mp0w3r 16 368 45 minutes ago
Last Post: PaulaO2
  New Member but not new to CPAP GPLarge 23 500 03-21-2017, 08:22 PM
Last Post: GPLarge
  New member post looking for others with same diagnosis Dennisl27 16 529 03-19-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Dennisl27
  New member, first night with Airsense 10 auto - advice and questions gcritchley 16 369 03-18-2017, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Mark71
  New member some questions :) mc92 19 630 03-05-2017, 01:55 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  New Member - Mild Apnea. Do I need CPAP? Snorilla 38 950 02-28-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Snorilla
  New Member here steelerduk 13 1,112 02-28-2017, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Attila