Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Greetings from New Member!
RE: Greetings from New Member!
Welcome! It looks like you are off to a good start with an very important positive attitude. I will also suggest that you download and start using SleepyHead. It does require some learning, but provides you with great insight into what is happening moment to moment and over the night. I am very much still learning how to interpret the data. There are several very knowledgeable people here who can help you fine tune your settings to the get the best sleep you can.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lot's of people have talked about SleepyHead software. Is that similar to the Dream mapping?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2016, 02:13 AM)Dione Wrote: Lot's of people have talked about SleepyHead software. Is that similar to the Dream mapping?
Thanks

There's no comparison. Dream Mapper gives you some very abbreviated summary information. On the other hand, SleepyHead allows a highly detailed breath-by-breath analysis of your sleep. Here's just a tiny bit of what it can show you...

[attachment=2468]
[attachment=2469]
[attachment=2470]
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome from another new "Hose Head" I am getting used to the idea of that. My advice is to read all you can on this form. Tuns of good information, some humor and one sour puss Oh-jeez Looking folward to hearing about your adventure in a good nights rest Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 134 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 494 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,021 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,556 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 996 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway
  [Pressure] New member and new OSCAR user squiddog 4 456 09-19-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: squiddog
  New Member Intro and OSCAR charts DaveInDenver 2 426 08-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Last Post: DaveInDenver

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.