Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Groundhog Day (The rodent lied)
Sleeprider, why did you leave California?
I'm going to guess for a job...
[Image: f6KqiXjm.jpg]
The American Cemetery Ardennes Belgium
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for sharing!

i spent a white Christmas in eastern PA a few years ago - best chrissy ever!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, Sleeprider, I have had pierogies. It was a holiday thing with my wife's family. We would spend all day drinking and making pierogies as well as turkey and all of the other holiday fixings.

You are right we need a break from apnea now and then. Thanks for the pics.

I had cataract surgery a little while ago. It was done robotically and with local anesthesia and a little joy juice. I have always been one who would rather fight than allow someone to touch my eyes but I did not find the cataract surgery bad at all.

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

(02-03-2016, 07:23 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: [Image: EB2AD80B-7FC9-4C0F-B1F3-85F4F2441A0D.jpg]

If that's your home in the background, you have a beautiful home.
Post Reply Post Reply
I came here for a job, but escaped the California taxes and regulations in the process. The job didn't work out so great, and I retired this year.

I took the picture from inside the garage, so that is across the street. Mine is a single story brick with a full finished basement and in-ground pool. The hike up that hill across the street and those front steps would be a deal breaker for me. Looks more like this:

[Image: 0F4E4751-C254-4B53-B2AC-F03B7B2BDFD2.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Very nice. Like the landscaping. Jealous of your grass. Mine is green but it is just weeds holding hands.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Here's a pic of my mansion, with me and Duke comin' back from an unsuccessful possum hunt... I did the landscapin' myself, of course.

Mrs. SS is inside cookin' up some grub fer us (probably the groundhog I shot the other day when coon huntin' with my cousin Jim-Bob down 'round Punxsutawney):

[Image: 31ca4b3bb5c4b96f18e0079bd0a139ac.jpg]

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I've ridden the motorcycle by your place many times while in West Virginia. Nice!

Now that I know it's you, I'll stop in for some chicken dinner. (winner winner)
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-04-2016, 02:46 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Now that I know it's you, I'll stop in for some chicken dinner. (winner winner)

Them's 'layin' hens - we ain't rich 'nuff to afford fancy meat birds like that rich Tyson family up the road. oldman

If'n 'ya stop by, you'll hafta settle fer left-over groundhog sausage and perchance a couple 'a eggs on toast, as long as a fox ain't got inta the chickin house agin.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

This the view from our house on 01 January.
[Image: IMG_3222.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply