Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Groundhog Day (The rodent lied)
We had a high of only 72 today after the last 'cold front' slipped through. Had a couple of tornadoes nearby from that. brrrr

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
In Kalifornia we just leave our martinis on the counter and before you know it they are shaken....not stirred.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2016, 05:59 PM)PaytonA Wrote: In Kalifornia we just leave our martinis on the counter and before you know it they are shaken....not stirred.

Earchquakes aside, We all know you guys only drink Margaritas, when you're aren't enjoying the whine.
Post Reply Post Reply

We do enjoy our whine.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's Groundhog Day again. Just thought I'd bump this since the weather is not quite as good this year for getting out on the motorcycle.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, us Kalifornians are still whining. We are like the farmers in Indiana. There is either not enough rain or tooooooo much. Like the Hoosiers we resist going on Daylight Savings Time because then our milk cows would not know when to wake up. We haven't been able to get off DST so Arizona makes it up for us. And we all know that those Eastern Groundhogs have it easy when it comes to telling winter from summer.
Post Reply Post Reply

The whiners are at Cal Berkley.

Make mine a double Bourbon, neat with a beer back.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The rodent takes no credit...what happens in California, should stay in California.  I lived there 25 years and you can keep it...at least everything within 70 miles of the coast.

The Groundhog says he saw his shadow this year, so 6 more weeks of winter.  Oddly it was cloudy with snow flurries this morning and he saw his shadow.  Last year was sunny and warm as I posted in the pictures, and he didn't see his shadow.  Talk about rigged.  These are the problems that vex Pennsylvanians.

[Image: 16425916_10206429412934426_4560291251162...e=590CE61E]
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider for this most enjoyable post. No, I have never had a pierogie, don't know how I missed that the couple of times we've traveled in PA. That will be corrected at my first opportunity. The fish fries also sound good, I have enjoyed many of them here in the south. Nice bike and photos, don't know why I didn't continue riding which I enjoyed very much when I was younger. My dad and my younger brother traded my motorcycle in on a newer and better one for my brother while I was away in the Air Force. Oh well, that was years and years ago.
Post Reply Post Reply

Perogies can be purchased frozen at the grocery store here in Kawlifornia. Actually quite good. Since they started at the eastern seaboard in the US, I do not know how you have missed them. I do not, however, think that I am ready to try dead skunk.
Post Reply Post Reply