Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

GurdBonk Starting
RE: GurdBonk Starting
Unfortunately it’s very difficult to see what’s going on due to the size of the labels but over the night your min Epap raised from 4 due to events I would suggest a slightly higher value of 6 to help prevent the few Apnoeas that occured
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-03-2020, 02:11 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: Unfortunately it’s very difficult to see what’s going on due to the size of the labels but over the night your min Epap  raised from 4 due to events I would suggest a slightly higher value of 6 to help prevent the few Apnoeas that occured

JASW, haven't figured out how to fix the label problem.  I will try to migrate the data over to my main PC from my little laptop, might be more successful editing the graph for uploading..   And I am picking up a SD card reader for my main PC so will probably do all my analysis from my big PC from now on.

Assume I should copy my backup directory and load on my main PC and Oscar should be able to find the data, similar to how one would have migrated the sleepyhead data from the WIKI directions?   Yes?  Thanks.   

Another night of sleep on my new ASV, slept a bit better, will download and analyse here in a bit.  Thanks again everyone for getting me on the right path.
Post Reply Post Reply
    Hi,  looking through my Oscar, there appears to be data from last year on my new machine.   Maybe the SD card had data from a previous user of my machine or am I misinterpreting.  Thoughts?   Here is the print screen
Post Reply Post Reply
For your graph layout problems, go to the File menu: File/Preferences/Appearance, and set the font sizes for Titlss to no more than 12 pitch. Also try Reset Graph Layout in the View menu.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
    A bit better sleep night #2
Post Reply Post Reply
The graph looks better therapy looks great. Am I missing anything?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your ASV is helping you feel better for the therapy, you have succeeded. It looks fine on OSCAR.

How do you feel after therapy has begun to do better? Anything negative about your therapy can indicate changes. Otherwise, build a nice trend of better sleep.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
All good. Hope for continuing improvement with sleeping on the hose.  Appt with the other sleep doc tomorrow at 10am. Don't know the guy at all, going to bring my PSG results from 2016, my titration test from first week Jan '20 and the first three nights of data Oscar graphs.  

Y'all are just good people and this is an amazing forum. Thanks from the bottom of my heart!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good luck with the appointment. The only thing I see to probably change is the EPAP min to 5.0. All events were at the beginning of sessions when the ASV was at minimum pressure, and even those were not much to be concerned with. I think starting at 5.0 might even knock those off.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
That is the thing with this model ASV, the change Sleeprider mentioned with bumping EPAP Min up to 5 can positively affect your whole chart for the better. Let us know how it does.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 1 57 6 hours ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Anyone know what a good starting point for a woman using an ASV would be? erouting 5 65 9 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 1 93 9 hours ago
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
Smile Starting Out - Guidance Please apneavolt 20 881 9 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My sleep study (starting out) sabletaurus 5 168 04-16-2024, 07:24 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Starting Again wxmcpo 10 140 04-10-2024, 02:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Slept fully twice in 3 months since starting CPAP for CSA redking2436 14 846 03-30-2024, 08:09 AM
Last Post: redking2436

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.