Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Guys I got a brick.
RE: Guys I got a brick.
I would be more concerned with treating my Apnea... once you have adapted to therapy compliance will come.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, if I don't have 4 hours a night for the first 30 days, I can't keep my machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried downloading encore Pro 2 to try reading your AHI?  Getting your AHI would be the first step in figuring out how to help you!  Granted if you're not sleeping at all it won't matter, so figuring out how to fall asleep might come first.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yea, I didn't sleep. Am I still compliant? I might just take my card to my DME every couple of days, because she said she would read my AHI for free. So yea, plus, I only live half a mile from her. Am I still compliant if my mask leaked some and I didn't sleep at all lol? The machine says I had a successful 4.1 hour night. My ass lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
UK.  I know this is stressful, and certainly takes time getting used to, but you may not need to be as reliant on the DME as you feel.  Try to download Encore Pro 2.  It's likely the same software your sleep doc will use and then we can help you try to get the most out of your therapy.  It is available on this forum at This LINK.
Post Reply Post Reply
I will try, but no promises because my computer is really old and slow. I will try though. I really appreciate all the help everyone here has gave me. It really means a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Please go return the machine. For weeks we told you this place was a rip-off and you knew you would get a P.O.S. brick. Return it!

For your own good, also get a copy of your sleep study and prescription. If you have a shred of sense left you will take that and go to a different supplier and get a good auto machine. I'm not optimistic, but either way I think it's actually best you return this machine...I did not say quit.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Therapy can be difficult to adapt to - it was for me. But it's totally worthwhile once you do it. You have an entire community of people here that are ready and willing to help you get through this, and have shared similar experiences to yours. No one is going to have your exact experience of course, but there's enough overlap that I think people here can help with whatever the obstacles are to your therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2017, 09:25 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Please go return the machine.  For weeks we told you this place was a rip-off and you knew you would get a P.O.S. brick.  Return it!

For your own good, also get a copy of your sleep study and prescription.  If you have a shred of sense left you will take that and go to a different supplier and get a good auto machine.  I'm not optimistic, but either way I think it's actually best you return this machine...I did not say quit.

+1
Post Reply Post Reply
Please read my advice in this "latest" thread you have started.  

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...mask-leaks

It's time you get serious and take charge of your therapy.  You have received alot of good advice.  Now your stuck with a brick.  Learn to use it, or return it.  Your choice.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [Diagnosis] Help guys! alexfryatt1993 9 745 01-23-2023, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Guys can someone please explain all the different settings on a BiPap (Philips) Zoltyzolt 2 736 03-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Video [Diagnosis] Hi guys starting therapy today, could someone explain my sleep study IwantToSleep123 6 997 08-14-2021, 01:27 AM
Last Post: IwantToSleep123
  "Brick" error in Oscar for Resmed Vauto? Sleeper512 5 1,178 12-14-2020, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeper512
  AirSense 10 "Brick!" Oscar issue cptnjoao 4 1,032 10-14-2020, 01:51 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Accolades to the guys here! Danno54 3 778 09-17-2020, 06:38 PM
Surprised Night 8, it's already Love - Hate. So glad I found you guys! FE350 148 13,606 01-08-2020, 09:33 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.