Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

H5i Humidifier - change humidity level?
How do I change the humidity level on a ResMed S9 Auto with H5i humidifier?
Post Reply Post Reply
Just turn the knob on top of the machine. For instance, if it's currently at 3, turn right to 4 will increase the humidity, turning left will decrease it to 2.
Post Reply Post Reply
When you first turn on the machine before bed, the screen turns orange. Turn the big knob and the numbers change. That is the humidifier setting. The numbers depend on what hose you have attached.

Consider downloading either the basic manual from the ResMed site or the larger Clinician manual from this site.
Scroll down to Section Three: http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(11-12-2014, 09:21 PM)nrsmith Wrote: How do I change the humidity level on a ResMed S9 Auto with H5i humidifier?
Hello nrsmith and welcome

What my learned friends said, here are the guides with and with the heated tube
without http://www.resmed.eu/us/assets/documents...er_eng.pdf

with http://www.resmed.com/ap/assets/document...lo_eng.pdf

btw, which S9 Auto ... AutoSet or Escape Auto
Name printed next to power button
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi nrsmith,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anything other than water in humidifier? Sleep Viking 10 85 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ghost1958
  Bizzare Bi-Level Min. PS Number! Advice, please! Jeffo1 4 112 08-20-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
  [Equipment] Humidifier leak dianewoodard53 2 90 08-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [News] CPAP DOES NOT CHANGE CARDIAC MORTALITY srlevine1 8 420 08-20-2017, 03:22 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Sad Change pressure or new mask? DavdM 5 524 08-19-2017, 12:13 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  dreamstation humidifier and hose leak jacob.fullmer 3 234 08-11-2017, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  "Change Accepted" message over and over again Roncador 19 447 08-10-2017, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider