Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Product Review] HDM - Z1 Small Package, Huge Disappointment
RE: HDM - Z1 Small Package, Huge Disappointment
I concur with the poor performance of the Z1 machine. The software does not work. This purchase was a total waste of my money.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Z2 is not much better and the product support is lousy. The software is only compatible with Windows machines, not MAC OS. HDM, they are just criminals dressed in medical cloaks.
Post Reply Post Reply
HDM started off okay, with the original owner (Stephen Moore) taking an interest in patient needs and responded a bit here on Apnea Board to some questions back around 2013-14.   His forum username was stephenmoore1.   He's the one who originally designed the machines and hired a team to create the software, but I don't think they did a very good job of it.

A few years ago, he sold the company to Breas Medical, and they have been absolutely non-responsive to patient needs or desires.
Sad
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.