Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP! Need a H5i Lid Seal
Question 
HELP! Need a H5i Lid Seal
I'm in Austin TX, about to leave Thursday morning out of the country. I left my kid seal on my auto Cleaning machine lid, and am without a functioning S9. 

Is there anyone that happens to be in the Auatin area that has an extra kid seal for Resmed H5i? I would need to pick up tomorrow July 4th if possible. I know. The worst timing. 

Can anyone help?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HELP! Need a H5i Lid Seal
Best bet is to call the CPAP supplies DME listings in Austin and see if anyone is open. Your options are going to be slim to none on the holiday. If you're lucky, you may find someone open. Start calling!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you have already left contact the manufacturer of the equipment, they might be able to arrange for you to pick one up somewhere or even deliver it overnight at a cost to you.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Surely your S9 will function without a humidifier. Mine does.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 334 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
  F/P Vitera Mask seal problem bryank1 8 992 10-31-2023, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Frankiboy
  0/20 mask seal scores... please help! 1978 7 1,980 05-21-2023, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] AirSense 10 Water Chamber INLET Seal lcfield 5 2,229 03-09-2023, 04:26 PM
Last Post: lcfield
  Experience about the the Evora FFM seal ? Albatros 3 816 03-04-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: nmwhitneyjr
  Trouble Getting Good Mask Seal Pole 5 868 03-01-2023, 02:16 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Replacing AirSense reservoir seal/ gaskets- anyone? S.L. Ping Beauty 5 1,280 01-21-2023, 02:33 PM
Last Post: S.L. Ping Beauty

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.