Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP - Review my data
Hi everyone, therapy has been going good. I know that my AHIs are below 5, but them have seemed to have gone up the past week. I am noticing that most of what I am getting are CAs. I started this past week on APAP at a setting of 8.2. The last 2 nights I tried regular CPAP at a pressure of 9.0. The past four days of data are downloaded.

I am just wondering what I can do to get the CAs down. Would it be possible that I need to get an ASV machine? All help would be greatly appreciated.

Inky1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Nope, all is well. Nearly all of us have central/clear airway events.

The overall AHI is still below 5.
The CI (central event index) is well below 5.
A single week of things looking "off" is also fine. Give it more time.
Stop changing your pressure based on a single week's worth of data. You need at least 10 days (preferably much more). The reason is there are a lot of things that goes into a night's worth of sleep. Diet, environment, stressors, etc.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Appt tommorow for study review & new machine oneeyedrifter 20 983 01-06-2017, 09:15 PM
Last Post: oneeyedrifter
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 764 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  Came across a Sleep Review Magazine Beej 1 363 11-12-2016, 07:52 PM
Last Post: justMongo
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 8 1,974 09-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  1 Month data review request dontwantapnea 14 968 08-14-2016, 10:19 AM
Last Post: dontwantapnea
  Revised Post Regarding "I need help with SH data" - with data included! Jeffo1 3 785 05-16-2016, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Jeffo1
  1 month review please?! FrankNichols 26 1,666 05-05-2016, 11:39 AM
Last Post: OpalRose