Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP Self Titrating-UARS
HELP Self Titrating-UARS
Hi, I was just diagnosed with UARS, besides that my ENT was no help. He said self titrating would prob be the best idea.
Information background: I am using a Philips Respironics auto sv Bipap, Epap 7 PS 6.5. I don't know what I am doing tbh, I have figured highest pressure I can get until my stomach hurts too much from bloating is epap 7.

Disclosed is my OSCAR data, could someone explain to me what I am looking at and why I am so tired.

Attached Files
.csv   OSCAR_Summary_2022-03-07.csv (Size: 657 bytes / Downloads: 1)
.csv   OSCAR_yoavzolty2_Summary_2022-03-07.csv (Size: 657 bytes / Downloads: 0)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HELP Self Titrating-UARS
Post some OSCAR daily screenshots.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a link to google docs of screenshots of my Oscar for some reason, the website wouldn't let me post the pictures
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaHJ...sp=sharing

Hey I did, I made a google docs of screenshots of my OSCAR results, this website wouldn't let me post it for some reason.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QaHJ...sp=sharing

Let me know what you think and many thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
You are getting a lot of machine initiated breaths, I am guessing because you are inducing central apnea effects with the high minimum PS being used.

Try turning down min PS to 4 cm. The ASV machine you have will raise PS if it determines it is needed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 1 68 Yesterday, 02:03 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 18 609 04-20-2024, 01:21 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,170 04-17-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,494 04-17-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,283 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  CPAP Not Helping... Possible UARS?? TiredTim 0 184 04-02-2024, 05:24 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Covid Induced CA (Potentially) + UARS, Looking for Help with ASV Settings zfaulk 25 2,320 04-02-2024, 02:25 PM
Last Post: subconscious

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.