Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP! Sleepyhead cant't find Data
RE: HELP! Sleepyhead cant't find Data
Bwexler, it sound like you've got a machine with a problem. The PRS1 I'm currently using (on loan) is silent, just like the S9 I had on loan previously.

"My" PRS1 also had a bunch of old stuff on the SD card including AHIs in the thousands. A lot of graphs appeared blank simply everything was being scaled to those large numbers. That is to say - if the highest value of the graph is 5000, then a 5 or 6 won't even be a blip off the baseline, and it looks like nothing's been recorded.

I got instructions from another forum how to get around this. I don't know if it's outside the Apnea Board rules to publish a link to a different forum, but if you send me a PM I'll give you the link.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-25-2013, 07:39 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: "My" PRS1 also had a bunch of old stuff on the SD card including AHIs in the thousands. A lot of graphs appeared blank simply everything was being scaled to those large numbers. That is to say - if the highest value of the graph is 5000, then a 5 or 6 won't even be a blip off the baseline, and it looks like nothing's been recorded.

Ok, that's got to be a data read problem, because an AHI cannot physically go that high. Apnea events are typically defined as a reduction/cessation of breathing for 10 seconds or more, so assuming the minimum duration to count as an event, and assuming the events occur with no time in between (ie. you are not actually spending any significant time breathing!), this translates to 6 events per minute, or 360 events per hour, which is an AHI of 360.

[ Edited above to correct the math. Blush. ]
Post Reply Post Reply
Ron I agree with you but my numbers were bigger, AHI 28,000+. Clearly that would be life threatening if it were even possible. It is a know bug in Sleepyhead on some ASV machines like my 960. JediMark is working on a fix but no promised or even guessed ETA.
I am currently more concerned about the noise but get no sympathy fro Crapria. I have not had time to think about my next move yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
As I pointed out earlier, according to JediMark, SleepyHead is NOT yet fully functional with the PR System One ASV machines like the ones used by bwexler and DeepBreathing. According to a post on another forum part of the problem is that JediMark does not have enough data from these machines to track down and fix the remaining bugs
Post Reply Post Reply
RobySue I am aware of that and forwarded the data from my machine to him, in an effort to help.
I have been on that site since before I got my first S9. I have simply been more active here recently.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-29-2013, 09:42 AM)bwexler Wrote: I have been on that site since before I got my first S9. I have simply been more active here recently.
Birds of feature flock together
Coffee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 73 10 hours ago
Last Post: Ibrumley
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 87 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 289 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,628 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Cant Find Old Oscar Data Julia63 1 501 10-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Last Post: Julia63
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,023 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
Sad please help me to find software for respicare 25 bpap machine thank you sangamesh 0 565 06-19-2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: sangamesh

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.