Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Remstar pro Cflex+ autoIQ reset
Remstar pro Cflex+ autoIQ reset
Greetings everyone,
I recently acquired a Remstar Pro c-flex+ auto IQ and need to enquire how to reset the AutoIQ to the 30 day auto trial, It will not go past zero when the Auto trial is selected. I have the clinical manual from our Lab but were stumped, HELP Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Remstar pro Cflex+ autoIQ reset
Hi Raven,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I hope someone has a answer.
Post Reply Post Reply
My understanding is that the 30-day limitation is not resettable in the field. It is a factory limitation designed to make sure that you don't end up using the cheaper REMstar Pro in AutoIQ mode continuously rather than getting the more expensive REMstar Auto.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree Ron, I talked at length with someone very familiar with this unit and they also suffer from a software glitch with the auto pap feature.
Post Reply Post Reply
Earlier AutoIQ machines could be reset by erasing all the patient data with the reset data command. Later versions of the software made this impossible.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 193 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
Question [CPAP] Reset motor run hours after new motor djforrestidaho 9 805 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 251 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10? hs8738 8 27,728 11-24-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Apex XT Auto CPAP - Error 003 - Factory Reset? zephyr325 0 853 05-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: zephyr325
  Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset? cantgettosleep 2 1,051 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: cantgettosleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.