Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HELP! machine died and need a quick solution!!
HELP! machine died and need a quick solution!!
I have a remstarauto model 1007381 ser no. 2868244.
she died last night with what i think was E-39 error code.
I realize this thing is a dinosaur!!
what are the next generations?
what can I get and expect the same performance?
where to get one cheeply amd quickly?
there is a little URGENCY here!!!!

thanks for all help

Jamie
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: HELP! machine died and need a quick solution!!
Sorry to hear about your machine. Check some of the suppliers from the list above.

Supplier #1 has a few good deals as do others. If you want to stay with the same brand, you can get a PR system One Auto Cpap for under 400.00.

Don't know your situation or what your budget is, but Supplier #2 sells gently used and also new open box units with zero hours.

You will need a copy of your prescription to purchase from these sites. If you dont have that, you can check on Amazon.

Also, here is a link to show you some of the newer machines and which to avoid.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

Good luck in your search.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check out Craig's List
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon is selling the new DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humidifier and heated tube for $434. Beat that!
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Jamer in trouble,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you with finding a machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2016, 08:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Amazon is selling the new DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humidifier and heated tube for $434. Beat that!

Ahhh to be able to buy that in Canada, would cost me nearly $900 in Canada...

Storywizard

Post Reply Post Reply
I got my first machine at a flea market. Cleaned it up and tried it out. $10 for it and it helped. I was able to afford to see the doctor and we were off and running.

Good luck with a quick fix for your problem. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2016, 10:07 PM)storywizard Wrote:
(12-01-2016, 08:51 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Amazon is selling the new DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humidifier and heated tube for $434. Beat that!

Ahhh to be able to buy that in Canada, would cost me nearly $900 in Canada...

Storywizard

There's all sorts of companies that will allow you to ship it to them and they re-route it to you, or you cross the border and pick it up in a mailbox. Lots of different options to do this kind of thing. Google it.

APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
had a similar issue with a Respironics unit 2 days ago while in Florida.

Purchased an Airstart 10 Auto w humidifier for US$ 385 + extra $ 45 shipping by Fedex (for Saturday delivery) from Supplier 1 - received in under 20 hrs this morning.

Had to go in clinician mode to set EPR for pressure relief. Otherwise very good value and comes with two year warranty.

So far so good. I also own an an Airsense 10 Auto w humidifier back in Canada. Hope this helps.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2016, 10:44 PM)SleepyinMTL Wrote: had a similar issue with a Respironics unit 2 days ago while in Florida.

Purchased an Airstart 10 Auto w humidifier for US$ 385 + extra $ 45 shipping by Fedex (for Saturday delivery) from Supplier 1 - received in under 20 hrs this morning.

Had to go in clinician mode to set EPR for pressure relief. Otherwise very good value and comes with two year warranty.

So far so good. I also own an an Airsense 10 Auto w humidifier back in Canada. Hope this helps.

No data on the AirStart series. Otherwise a decent basic machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 100 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 84 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Study and no solution? CChelios445 3 244 03-03-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,128 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Solution for the AirMini Travel Noise JimIve 33 27,086 10-17-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: tj1616
Question QUICK QUESTION [mask leak issues] johduv 6 589 09-27-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Central sleep apnea - A quick 5 minute video explanation. Expat31 2 507 09-20-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.