Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HI 0.0 for a week straight.. is this a malfunction?
RE: HI 0.0 for a week straight.. is this a malfunction?
I have merged your two threads as both refer to your Cpap journey. It makes it easier for those that offer advice to see your history in one thread.

Going forward, please continue to post your questions and OSCAR charts in this thread.

Thanks! Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your straps sound annoying. I use Pad-a-Cheeks on my straps, especially the one at the back of my head. Makes a huge difference.

Although your mouth might not be opening, you might be grinding your teeth more? This would not be detectable on Oscar.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looking into those now, I think I'll buy 'em! Yeah even though it's so miniscule I find there's a lot of pressure on the top of my ears and back of my head, I have long hair too so it drags the straps down no matter water aka ear pain always. 

I'm a massive massive massive grinder/clencher!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you! Does this tend to affect peoples ability to weed through a thread to find the new post? A bit worried this made everything get lost in here and now I won't get an answer to my new question
Post Reply Post Reply
All posts are arranged in chronological order. The newest responses are always at the end of the thread.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First week on PAP, pointers please. Snutjava 0 129 04-26-2024, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Snutjava
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 198 04-16-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: R1c4ard06
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 321 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 766 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 257 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  [NEW USER] First Week - Help Getting Oriented rarmstrong26 4 316 03-05-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: rarmstrong26
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 337 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.