Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HMG7450 - Therapy Thread and questions
RE: HMG7450 - Therapy Thread and questions
Since you have a Sleep Number bed, (<envious font> A new one at that! </envious font>), I'd try different pressure settings to see if it effects your movement.

Two lubricants come to mind to aid in reducing/eliminating the squeak.  The first is to rub some mineral oil on the disassembled joint.  The second is to use a food grade O-ring grease.  Since you are more inclined to have mineral oil, I'd make it my first choice.  This will provide a "proof-of-concept" to see if this is even working.  Mineral oil doesn't turn rancid over time, either.  The second choice is thicker and more apt to last longer.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was going to suggest 'tuning slide grease' from a music store.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was wondering if anyone else experienced this and if this is just what happens with this mask.  I am also trying an n30i- Resmed nasal cradle. I have epr on 3 and even at low pressures like 4 at night it is so hard to breathe Out. Why is this? (I’ve tried all different kinds of strap adjustments. If slightly loose the cracked leaks so I’ve had to tighten it somewhat because I sleep on my side)(I’ve also tried different size cradles and even wide but I’m still having problems breathing out).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lanners - Therapy Help Lanners 23 975 4 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 841 9 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 160 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 177 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,271 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.