Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

HOUSE MD!
Sad 
Just watched the final episode of my all time favourite show, been watching since day one. Laughed, cried, shouted and be dumb struck but now the Journey has ended. Soooooo Sad that he wont be back. The man is a Legend and will go down in history as one. RIP Gregory House, you will be sorely missed Blowing-nose Blowing-nose
Post Reply Post Reply
You watch too much television.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2012, 05:31 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: You watch too much television.

That statement really is so wrong, I DO NOT watch any TV. I download or watch streams on my pc, phone or laptop depending where I am and one more thing HOUSE is real Too-funny Dielaughing

....and Thor brought her Hammer down in a mighty and forcefull way. Bigwink

Post Reply Post Reply

Yeah, right. You watch too much television shows then.

Same thing. Different venue.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Perhaps the word "television" doesn't mean "television" in Scotland. Maybe "television" in Scotland means "cucumbers" or "potatoes".

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Could be. They are a rather bizarre group over there. I think it is the time warp slowly changes their brain.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

(05-22-2012, 06:07 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Could be. They are a rather bizarre group over there. I think it is the time warp slowly changes their brain.

Agreed. Well, enough discussion for now. I'm going to be watching the cucumbers for a bit. There's a show on that I like.

(trying to be internationally sensitive to the Scotlander's language.) Happy Eyes

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2012, 06:11 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(05-22-2012, 06:07 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Could be. They are a rather bizarre group over there. I think it is the time warp slowly changes their brain.

Agreed. Well, enough discussion for now. I'm going to be watching the cucumbers for a bit. There's a show on that I like.

(trying to be internationally sensitive to the Scotlander's language.) Happy Eyes

...it works both ways, are you sure you lot arnt from MARS Laugh-a-lot

Post Reply Post Reply
Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. Then some idiot had to go and discover space travel.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

House will be missed at our house! There are less and less things to watch on the idiot box. We even went to the cable company Friday and dropped a bunch of stuff off our service. What's the point when all the good shows are gone and all the new stuff is not worth watching? Still like Bones though.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross My Old House PaulaO2 23 2,384 12-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Perchas
  Keeping My House Clean Schnauzers 5 7 3,077 08-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Schnauzers 5