Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Had my Titration
Had my Titration
I have finally had my titration and it all went fairly well.
I won't be receiving my prescription for about two weeks Thumbs-down-1
Anyway once it arrives I should have all my gear ready to start using. I have ordered my humidifier, pipe and mask from the U.S and saved myself close to $1000.00. Australia is so expensive.
The mask they trialled me with was the Resmed Swift FX Nano which I found good all night and had no leaks. I had done my homework on this site and other places about the masks and that was one of the main ones I wanted to try and I am pleased to say it suited me.
Meanwhile I am still very tired throughout the day and sleeping all the time. My nights are shocking, I am waking all the time for endless trips to the bathroom.
I will just be so relieved to get some normality back in to my life and if I get rid of some of my headaches, I will be on top of the moon.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Had my Titration
Glad all went well and also for doing your home work like a good student
You might want to ask for copy of the sleep study along with the prescription, they might decline but no harm in asking
Now, all you need is the machine ... baby steps ... a journey of thousand miles start with a single steps
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Had my Titration
Hi Gabby,
Glad to hear your titration went well.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,144 04-17-2024, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 157 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 113 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 151 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 187 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help with settings after BiPAP Titration jd1291 5 241 03-11-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Just bought a second hand bilevel, hoping for some help with titration? JohnnyLarueBathrobe 8 330 03-01-2024, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.