Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hangover like symptoms
Hangover like symptoms
Please help me !!!!!!! 

Hi have been using my cpap for about 2 years now and all has been going well but just recently I have been waking up with hangover like symptoms that last all day !! 
Airsense 10 autoset 

Min pressure 10 max pressure 20 

Where am I goi g wrong ???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Hangover like symptoms
It’s New Year’s day? A real actual hangover?

Seriously, when I get that hungover feeling, I need to mess with the humidifier.  Too warm and too wet makes me thick headed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome, Big Matt, we'll need more info to better help,
- Alcohol is dehydrating - are you using APAP machine humidity?  What settings? Has your room humidity changed?
- Are you using old filters/hose/mask, or newer?  Check their condition for wear, tear, cleanliness.
- What did  your Sleepyhead charts look like before this and what do they look like now?  Please post some images.

You've come to the right place for help.   Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Matt, and welcome to the board.

Have you examined your filter lately?

Other than that, I would recommend you download and install SleepyHead on your computer. Then take the SD card from your machine, make it so that it is read-only (the little slider tab to the locked position), and import the data into SleepyHead.

One of the links in my signature tells how to post SleepyHead charts.

Be sure to 'unlock' the SD card before putting it back into your machine.

The charts will provide data that can be evaluated by the more knowledgeable folks here, and maybe they will be able to pinpoint the problem.

edit: oops! I see you already use SleepyHead.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reply and lol I'm not a drinker ......
My humidity is set at 6 will reduce the temp tonight and let you know ...

Once again thanks for the reply I really appreciate it...
Regards Matt
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all I have just started to use sleepy head and will try to down load a sample of flow rates etc ..
Not too sure on how to do it but will try lol ..

Thanks fellas
Post Reply Post Reply
I know I'm being Captain Obvious but what's your AHI's been like lately?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried to send photo of screen shot and had a message to say that the item was too large to send ? Can anyone help ?

Hi AHI  2.5 up to 5ish  nothing too high at all
Post Reply Post Reply
hi 

can anyone make sense of this ?
Post Reply Post Reply
You can use imgur with a link to here and then you don’t need to upload an attachment (which guzzles forum/computer resources.

Maybe present the whole night in one shot? Right now, you only have a micro-section of the night selected.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] O2 ring/weird heart rate/no other symptoms jdavis 6 196 03-09-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 935 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  Help figuring out why symptoms are back Jess2117 1 295 02-21-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: MikeR20
  AHI of 10 but severe symptoms? gohoos1998 8 493 01-26-2024, 12:24 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  some improvement but still having symptoms her.suit 1 246 01-04-2024, 12:15 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Can Mild OSA (AHI of 9) + Severe PLMD be Responsible for severe symptoms? gohoos1998 14 884 11-18-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: gohoos1998
  6+ of CPAP, but symptoms are coming back for some reason terrytorres 7 639 09-22-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: sauerkraut

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.