Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!
I don't get here often these days, but I would like to say this forum has been an important part of my successful CPAP therapy.

All the best!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Happy Anniversary!
Thanks for your post, VVVV.

Welcome to Apnea Board and I'm glad you've posted today.  Don't be a stranger, feel free to jump into any of the discussions!

Just so folks know, we've recently sent out our yearly Newsletter which announced Apnea Board celebrating 15 years of being online as of May 23rd.  We currently have a fund-raising event going on this week (SEE HERE) to help keep this place open for the future.

This place isn't the work of any one person, but rather hundreds and hundreds of kind, knowledgeable members who, having learned a lot about Sleep Apnea and CPAP machines themselves, have stayed here to help others also.

It is those folks who really should be congratulated for their selfless efforts around this place.  Everyone from our forum Moderators, Monitors, Advisory Members, those folks working on the OSCAR software, the Wiki Editors, and plain old everyday members who help contribute their time, talents & resources to make this place what it is.

Thanks to you also for your kind words.  Coffee

I-love-Apnea-Board
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to AB. Nothing better to show appreciation than a cup o joe. Smile

Coffee

PS Putting joe in a cup probably makes him mad though.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been a CPAPer for 15 years. Not sure why it shows me as a new member - my profile says registered June 2016. But, thanks for the welcomes!
Post Reply Post Reply
I do agree it important to note as you have done, VVV.

This gives hope and proof to new CPAP-ers that it DOES WORK. As we all know, it is tough settling into it and finding our balance but it does happen.
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2019, 02:00 PM)VVVV Wrote: I've been a CPAPer for 15 years. Not sure why it shows me as a new member - my profile says registered June 2016. But, thanks for the welcomes!

If recalling correctly, that’s due to post numbers. After several more posts, your title changes to Preferred Member. (how many I forget) The big thing on reaching that milestone is you buy all other members virtual coffee. (that’s a joke son)
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Thanksgiving. Big Guy 9 579 11-25-2023, 07:16 AM
Last Post: FLcracker
  Happy Anniversary...well...almost. David Clark 1 433 12-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Happy Thanksgiving! Big Guy 9 790 11-24-2022, 10:52 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Happy to Share This :) Abletree 3 677 04-26-2022, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DME Venting (And Potential Happy Ending?) The Latinist 4 810 11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Happy new year from France Camera Obscura 4 735 01-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Thumbsup New on board, happy to be there gromo 1 730 12-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.