Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Happy BTTF II day
[Image: btf2.png]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
My shoes cannot tie themselves yet!
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Why aren't you buying shoes with Velcro™ straps? That's pretty close to tying themselves.

I know, I know. I'm not buying them either. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

I used to have some with velcro straps. Going through a metal detector is easier when you don't have to try to get dress shoes back on without the aid of a shoe horn.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
I can't find my flux capacitor. Has anybody seen it?
Post Reply Post Reply
"I'll have a Pepsi Free"
"Nothing’s free around here, buddy. If you want a Pepsi then you’ve gotta pay for it!"

Post Reply Post Reply

(10-21-2015, 03:23 PM)AlanE Wrote: "I'll have a Pepsi Free"
"Nothing’s free around here, buddy. If you want a Pepsi then you’ve gotta pay for it!"

DielaughingDielaughingDielaughingDielaughingDielaughing

I LOVE it!
Post Reply Post Reply
..."I'm your density..."

[Image: George-McFly.png]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
LOL Too-funny

Post Reply Post Reply

(10-21-2015, 07:26 AM)AlanE Wrote: I used to have some with velcro straps. Going through a metal detector is easier when you don't have to try to get dress shoes

I alway use velcro shoes while traveling in airports because like you said "going through the metal detector is easier". However, strangely enough whenever wear my dress shoes through the metal detector, the metal detector alarm goes off! I think that my metal lace loops in my dress shoes make the alarms go off every time.

Well any ways . . .BTTF is one of my favorite movie trilogies! I have watched each BTTF in the trilogy at least 30 times per movie. One of my favorite scenes in BTTF II is when Marty McFly is being chased and Marty use a hover board to get away. That's technology.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Australia Day zonk 5 405 01-26-2017, 09:49 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Happy Halloween 0rangebear 6 568 11-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Happy U.S. Independence Day pupcamper 12 652 07-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  Happy Canada Day!! cate1898 1 357 07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
Last Post: chill
Video Happy Extended Memorial day weekend SeriousJoker 1 307 05-28-2016, 06:29 PM
Last Post: GrammaBear
Question Data Happy Diabetics.... DariaVader 14 1,267 11-27-2015, 02:14 PM
Last Post: DariaVader
  Happy 240th Birthday USMC justMongo 3 585 11-11-2015, 12:38 AM
Last Post: justMongo