Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I know I'm a couple of days early, but thought I post this up while I was thinking of it. Hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving and that you share it with family and friends. 

Weather here in the AZ. high country has been great. So much so, that I'm heading out tomorrow on a m/c ride. I put new tires on my bike and so far only have about 70 miles on them. I hope to add about 200 miles or so on Wednesday. It's amazing what new tires can do for a bike that is now 20 years old. Makes it feel new all over again. 

Anyways, we're just going to have a few family members over on Thursday. My wife got a 14 lb. bird on sale a few days ago. She knows her stuff when it comes to cooking. 

So.....Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy the day, the meal, and being with family and friends.     
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too.  Thanksgiving Day my wife will be serving dinner to the less fortunate at the Salvation Army. We have our dinner with family and friends scheduled for Saturday.
First Diagnosed July 1990

MSgt (E-7) USAF (Medic)
Retired 1968-1990
Post Reply Post Reply
A Happy Thanksgiving to all and their families, and a special remembrance for those who are no longer here to join the festivities.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: thanksgiving.jpg]

I would also like to express my thanks for all those who make this website and forum possible.

First, to our visitors - thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the forums.  We're here to help you, so feel free to register for a free account and ask a question or jump right into the conversations!

Second, thanks to our registered forum members - it is you folk who make Apnea Board a wonderful place to hang out, learn new things and talk about life with CPAP.  Your helpfulness to others is really an amazing thing.

Third, to our Advisory Members - without you folks, running this place would be very difficult.  Thanks for all your input, wisdom and advice to help Apnea Board stay on the cutting edge of sleep apnea patient-empowerment!

Fourth, to our Staff Members - Our Forum Admin, Moderators and Monitors who are the volunteers behind the scenes to help ensure that things don't go off the rails here.  Thanks to the hard work of this group, our forum remains a relatively peaceful and enjoyable place to visit and help each other.  They seldom receive any praise or accolades, but they are well-deserving of both.

Fifth, to those hard-working members of the OSCAR Team, who have developed and maintained best-in-class free CPAP software that allows us to fine tune our therapy and help others around the world do the same.

Sixth, to those who donate to Apnea Board - Without these kind and generous folks, we simply wouldn't have the funds to pay for our server and the costs associated with maintaining the website, forum, wiki & software hosting.  Thanks!

2022 has been a very eventful and stress-filled year for many of us, so let's make sure we take time to enjoy life's simple pleasures;  taking time to relax with friends, family and loved-ones.  I thank all of you for the selfless efforts you put in to help others here on Apnea Board.  It's really an amazing thing to be part of and I'm humbled by all the great people we have here.  This place feels like an online "home" to many of us.

Thanks    Grouphug3
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
My dad will be coming over for a quiet Thanksgiving dinner.  We're having ham, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes & pecan pie.   Licklips

... and COFFEE... Coffee Coffee Coffee lots-o-coffee lots-o-coffee lots-o-coffee   Grin
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Forgot to mention that we'll all be watching my all-time favorite movie, Jeremiah Johnson.

[Image: 518J8oJG41L._SY580_.jpg]

Trailer:

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
SuperSleeper, I’m right there with ya. I went out last week and shot my Thompson Center Hawken 54 cal I built in 1979 from a kit. I hunted elk with it for over 30 yrs in Colorado.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ha!  Mine is a 50 cal Thompson Center Hawken flintlock "assault rifle".  Got it specifically because of that movie.   Too-funny 

Keep 'yer powder dry my friend!    Watch your top knot!   Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It rained all day here in Texas …rain all day tomorrow and Saturday. What did I do ?  Huh
I’ve been wearing my collar ! Dont-know
CA and OA decided to call HYOP and the 3 of them crashed RERA's place, and then the 4 of them decided to call Large Leak to meet in an Unclassified location while Rice95 had the best night of his life.

Bed         best sleep I've ever had...
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Had dinner at church (annual event) and had a great time. Still have a turkey in the freezer for later.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Thanksgiving. Big Guy 9 579 11-25-2023, 07:16 AM
Last Post: FLcracker
  Happy Anniversary...well...almost. David Clark 1 433 12-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Happy to Share This :) Abletree 3 677 04-26-2022, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
  DME Venting (And Potential Happy Ending?) The Latinist 4 810 11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Happy new year from France Camera Obscura 4 735 01-01-2021, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Thumbsup New on board, happy to be there gromo 1 732 12-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Sad [Equipment] I think someone isn't happy I bought a used machine. Why should this be difficult. knix6 3 1,137 07-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.