Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has Anybody tried the SleepWeaver Anew FFM?
I managed to get through the winter with only one cold and it wasn't severe enough where I had to abandon my ResMed AirFit P10 nasal pillows. I assume that I won't always be so lucky so I really should have a full face mask available just-in-case.

The notion of a fabric mask is very attractive to me. I hated the Wisp nasal mask I started with. I'd start out fine but face oils would build up and the mask would start leaking and becoming uncomfortable. I sleep on my stomach much of the time and I think I'd really notice a FFM. I'd like the most unobtrusive solution and fabric intrigues me.

Is anybody using the SleepWeaver Anew fabric FFM?
Post Reply Post Reply
My cold remedy IS the P10. Last night I was so darned stuffed up I just couldn't wait to go to bed and hook up. I slept like a babe all night and am much better this morning. For me at least, the notion that we can't use a pillows mask when our sinuses are goofy is not true. In fact I believe that may be why you and I did not have a severe cold this winter.

Go P10.

Go away FFM.

Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply
There have been several posts and reviews on the SleepWeaver Anew mask. I was going to paste a link to the one I knew of until I did a search and found 18 different threads.

Here is the link to the search:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/search....order=desc

I hope this helps.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  sleepweaver masks ihatesleepapnea2017 3 244 04-23-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: kowlooner
  SleepWeaver masks - how to get machine to auto adjust? ihatesleepapnea2017 14 526 03-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepweaver Anew Homertwin 13 3,060 01-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Barbz
  Problem with Sleepweaver Advance Nasal Mask Mosquitobait 2 742 11-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: bwexler
Exclaimation [Equipment] bad Anew Odor - AFTER washing!! Help! Illisidi 10 1,902 08-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Last Post: truetopath
  SleepWeaver Advance Nasal CPAP Mask serg770 16 5,627 04-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Last Post: serg770
  beginning anew goodonya 23 4,731 01-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Last Post: goodonya