Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has Anybody tried the SleepWeaver Anew FFM?
Has Anybody tried the SleepWeaver Anew FFM?
I managed to get through the winter with only one cold and it wasn't severe enough where I had to abandon my ResMed AirFit P10 nasal pillows. I assume that I won't always be so lucky so I really should have a full face mask available just-in-case.

The notion of a fabric mask is very attractive to me. I hated the Wisp nasal mask I started with. I'd start out fine but face oils would build up and the mask would start leaking and becoming uncomfortable. I sleep on my stomach much of the time and I think I'd really notice a FFM. I'd like the most unobtrusive solution and fabric intrigues me.

Is anybody using the SleepWeaver Anew fabric FFM?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has Anybody tried the SleepWeaver Anew FFM?
My cold remedy IS the P10. Last night I was so darned stuffed up I just couldn't wait to go to bed and hook up. I slept like a babe all night and am much better this morning. For me at least, the notion that we can't use a pillows mask when our sinuses are goofy is not true. In fact I believe that may be why you and I did not have a severe cold this winter.

Go P10.

Go away FFM.

Resistance is futile.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has Anybody tried the SleepWeaver Anew FFM?
There have been several posts and reviews on the SleepWeaver Anew mask. I was going to paste a link to the one I knew of until I did a search and found 18 different threads.

Here is the link to the search:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/search....order=desc

I hope this helps.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carcadiance Sleepweaver Anew full face mask optimalsleep 3 988 09-23-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepWeaver 3D Cloth Mask RNeil 5 1,607 04-29-2019, 11:39 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  sleepweaver masks ihatesleepapnea2017 3 1,351 04-23-2017, 11:43 AM
Last Post: kowlooner
  SleepWeaver masks - how to get machine to auto adjust? ihatesleepapnea2017 14 2,507 03-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepweaver Anew Homertwin 13 5,157 01-14-2016, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Barbz
  Problem with Sleepweaver Advance Nasal Mask Mosquitobait 2 1,790 11-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Last Post: bwexler
Exclaimation [Equipment] bad Anew Odor - AFTER washing!! Help! Illisidi 10 3,856 08-26-2015, 12:38 PM
Last Post: truetopath

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.