Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has Anyone seen or tried ResMed's New Pillow Mask
Has Anyone seen or tried ResMed's New Pillow Mask
I got an ad in my email today from a cpap company advertising the
new AirFit™ P10 Nasal Pillow Mask. Has anyone seen or tried it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has Anyone seen or tried ResMed's New Pillow Masi
Hi Lukie,
I haven't tried that particular one but I think it is a brand new mask, sounds interesting. I hope the headgear on that one is better than the one on the Nano nasal mask, from the discription, it sound like it is.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: 08-l.jpg]
http://www.resmed.com/us/products/airfit...c=patients

[Image: 04-l.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2014, 07:03 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Lukie,
I haven't tried that particular one but I think it is a brand new mask, sounds interesting. I hope the headgear on that one is better than the one on the Nano nasal mask, from the discription, it sound like it is.

I use the Nano nasal mask but not the pillows.
This new mask looks like pillows only but if they also have a nasal mask I might be interested. I don't like pillows up my nares.
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe Lanky Lefty will review it so I can drool some more.
Post Reply Post Reply
Interesting, so it looks like its basically a bit of an improvement over the Swift FX. I was hoping it'd be pillows with some more complex headgear so I could maybe get away without a chinstrap. The vent sounds like it's similar to the Quattro Air wherein it diffuses outwards instead of straight in front of you if that makes sense.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ordered a pair, will report back in a week or so.
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-13-2014, 07:03 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Lukie,

Trish, it seems like it's basically the same shape but it's entirely cloth instead of part silicon, part cloth.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi eviltim,
I didn't have any trouble with the silicon part of the nano, just the headgear strip that went across the back of your head. For me, it was very course and, where it lined up on my head was right above my ears and it bothered them because of the coursness of the headgear strip. Of course, YMMV.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the nano nasal mask and love it. The silicone side bars don't seem to bother me because I have a ruby red chin strap underneath and don't feel it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bed Pillow Question SheShells23 5 155 03-25-2024, 08:34 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Unable to exhale against nasal pillow pressure? jle323 10 4,855 03-04-2024, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Guerc13
  Resmed P30i Nasal Pillow Fix cjtownsend1 1 261 02-25-2024, 10:02 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  CPAP pillow that works for forehead mount tube? marylee 7 450 02-04-2024, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 338 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 482 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
Question [Equipment] N30i / P30i pillow attachment fail glomph 2 339 01-09-2024, 09:10 PM
Last Post: glomph

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.