Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has anyone dropped a Resmed S10 and damaged it?
Has anyone dropped a Resmed S10 and damaged it?
Just throwing this question out there. Trying to determine its weak points.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has anyone dropped a Resmed S10 and damaged it?
I dropped mine when I stood up and went to the toilet with the mask on. It fell on the heated hose plug part and broke the oxygen inlet off. I am lucky the machine is intact.
Post Reply Post Reply
My Airsense for Her has now fallen to the floor 5 times. Every single time, it fell humidifier bin first. Not sure that it was designed to fall that way, but it does eliminate the water damage problem. Still using the original humidifier bin, so it's a tough puppy. Fell from side table onto hardwood floor covered with thin carpet twice, regular wall-to-wall with backing the other 3 times.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank....you!
Post Reply Post Reply
I dropped mine with a full humidifier and it survived without a scratch and it didn't even get water in it.
Maybe I was just lucky.  It was only a week old Rolleyes
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine has been drug off my bedside stand twice. No damage
Post Reply Post Reply
I have come close a couple of times. We have recently moved and doing a bit of redecorating in new house. Bought bedside tables that have a low shelf at the bottom for the machine so that if it does, it doesn't have far to go. No more worries!
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense10 dropped in full sink shinnstoneer 2 554 01-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Last Post: shinnstoneer
Grin [Pressure] Dropped PSmin by 6 points Sach_nyc 13 1,144 07-27-2021, 12:19 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Heated Hose Damaged? Mosquitobait 8 2,220 05-02-2017, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Question Went to Cancun Mx. AHI dropped significantly? EdElliott 10 2,218 02-23-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  [split] Dropped Machine Needsleep2016 3 1,495 09-25-2016, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Do you have damaged RESMED S8? I need a Stop/Start button. ksandersen 3 2,341 02-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Phill
  AHI Dropped below 3 at first, now hovers around 5-9 sviddle 9 3,166 12-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: sviddle

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.