Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has anyone gotten the revised P10 with the N30 headgear w buckle yet?
Has anyone gotten the revised P10 with the N30 headgear w buckle yet?
Hi, title says it all. I either need to purchase an n30 strap for cash or wait a month to get the new P10 version on insurance. I’m afraid they will only send out old stock with the lousy original strap. Just looking to confirm that the Resmed email is correct. 
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has anyone gotten the revised P10 with the N30 headgear w buckle yet?
I've been using the P10 for a couple of years, and yes, the Achilles heal has been the headgear. I have been using the supports (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4040324) with the adjusting clips (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2406515) for well over a year, and I've been getting 6+ months out of each strap.

That said, I actually bought the N30 strap that will be arriving today, to compare. I am eager to see how much more durable the N30 strap is, beyond simply being adjustable. I have not heard that Resmed will be soon shipping the P10 with the N30 strap, but that's obviously a step in the right direction if it's significantly better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Talked to my supplier yesterday and they are expecting a shipment of the updated P10 in on Monday.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using the P10 with the N30 headgear for over a month and like it a bunch. I bought it myself to give it a go. It is truly a game changer for me. I also use the N30 itself every so often, especially when my nose gets sore. The original P10 headgear sucks and I’m glad that ResMed is stepping up to improve upon it since a lot of people really like the P10, just not the headgear. I’m going to ask my supplier if their next shipment to me will be the P10 with the new headgear. If not, I have 2 N30 headgear to use the next three months. It is nice to know that suppliers are getting the improved P10.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-05-2021, 12:28 PM)mrmagloo Wrote: I have been using the supports ...

Those (3D printer) supports would seem to help significantly from strap slippage during sleep.  Although the revised P10 straps are better than the original, those support bands (or the N30's headgear) seem like a much better overall solution.  My guess is that they'd also distribute tension a little better than the original straps, therefore reducing protentional nostril sores.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just last week I received a new P10 headgear with the buckle.

I did not know it was adapted from the N30, but did think it was a much needed upgrade.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! Can anyone tell if the new strap is identical to the N30 strap? A photo would be great. 
TIA
Post Reply Post Reply
Angry 
Fixed it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Brevida mask with Evora headgear BeauPetitNez 10 1,856 04-16-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: BeauPetitNez
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 5 302 04-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Cpapian
Question [Equipment] Is the headgear on AirFit N20 the same as AirFit F20? James87 4 499 01-12-2024, 12:25 PM
Last Post: labrat
  P10 Headgear paulag1955 2 375 12-14-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  F&P Solo Headgear Columbiabill 1 550 12-09-2023, 01:25 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [Equipment] Resmed N30i/P30i headgear sleeve issues Himrent 1 452 11-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Adaptor to fix a Evora headgear on a Brevida mask BeauPetitNez 3 1,049 03-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Nickman111

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.