Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Has your Airsense 10 been updated?
Has your Airsense 10 been updated?
Thinking about if any updates have been transmitted to my airsense 10 autoset.  
What are your latest numbers?
Mine are:
SW  SX 567-0306
Humidifier:SX 556-0204
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Has your Airsense 10 been updated?
Device SW - SX567-0302
Humidifier SW - SX556-0204

My machine is approaching 3 years old and I don't remember ever placing it in airplane mode.

foss
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Yankees - 
I migrated from my five year old ResMed S9 to the Airsense 10 just three weeks ago.  (I won't go so far as to call this change an "upgrade")  
My software version numbers on the new machine are the same as those you posted, so it would appear that the SX567-0306 is current for the flow generator.  
That said, my cellular modem is hooked up to AT&T, whose service is mediocre at best where I live, so even if there was an update waiting, I doubt that the barely one-bar reception would be sufficient to do a successful over-the-air download.
Post Reply Post Reply
My wife and I got our machines about 2 weeks apart.
She has a slightly newer serial number, and has a couple of menu options that I don't have.

After over a year, nothing has changed. I have a feeling the machine does not update firmware OTA.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
My recollection is that Resmed has pushed only one OTA update ever. In 2015 when the new Airsense 10 machine came out, there was a fault in the humidifier firmware. If you're curious about it, read here: http://www.rmdassets.com/airsolutions/ai...%20V15.pdf

The lesson is, that if an update is ever released, it is not a secret. The details of an OTA update will be posted around the internet and owners are generally notified. An OTA firmware update is a big deal, and they don't push it out there lightly due to the risk of disabling machines...don't expect one anytime soon.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
anyone know the difference between 

sx556-0204 and sx567-0306?
Post Reply Post Reply
Interested by this thread!

I have just bought a brand new Resmed AirCurve 10 S/T, 0 hours run.

However I guess the machine was stored in the warehouse for a while because the device SW seems to be from 2015 or so: SX567-0302
The internal modem SW is: SX558-0308. Batch Lot is: 1111091, Device number is 608.

The machine is in NYC right now, powered on since saturday, airplane mode is off, the cellular reception is at its max: 5 green bars.
The signal is between -50 and -60 dBm.

I have also signed in to myAir, which says the last sync of the machine was few minutes ago.

However here are my questions:
- In the internal modem settings, the provider and service cells remain empty, is there any reason why? 
- The SW of the machine is still SX567-0302. Any way to trigger the upgrade?
- If the upgrade does not happen, will I be missing any important algorithm enhancements?

Cheers

Thibault
Post Reply Post Reply
As of one month ago, for those keeping track of the software versions on the A10, the current versions are:

Device: SX567-0306
Humidifier: SX556-0204
Internal Modem: SX558-0505

No way to trigger upgrades that I'm aware of. My new machine with the newer software does have a soft response feature like the For Her model which my 3 1/2 year old A10 did not have.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
My 1 year old S10 ASV has SX567-0306.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the Airsense for Her
SW - SX 567-0302
Humidifier SX 556-0204
Modem SX 558-0312

One of the odd things I noticed in the last year was that the ABOUT used to be accessible in the regular settings, but now you have to go into clinical to access it. I thought I imagined it and then found a thread where I posted to someone how to access the ABOUT on their For Her model and I KNOW I double checked it before I sent it. No idea when the switch occurred. I am in a basement living area with poor reception, but my machine still has 1 bar.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,188 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Settings not getting updated tykkimies 7 454 01-09-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: cps22
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,633 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,494 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,117 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question [CPAP] Airsense 10 without wireless vs Airsense 11 sleepysurgeon 12 3,415 07-14-2022, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Horseshoez

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.