Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Hate to ask stupid questions....
RE: Hate to ask stupid questions....
Sorry, i tried to attach the two graphs you requested but i have bumped the 200K limit as a new user.

[attachment=554]
Post Reply Post Reply
I uploaded the graphs to photobucket, but it seems we are not allowed to insert a link to hosted images?. I clicked the picture button at top, it showed an http:// but it still would not allow me to link. So i guess i still have a lot to learn about images and files size limits.
Post Reply Post Reply
You can try to shrink the size of the image using an image software program. There's a free one called Irfanview. You can also PM one of the moderators or SuperSleeper and one of us can insert the image for you. Size of image is also linked to post count. Keep posting, grasshopper.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
The numbers looks good, boils down to "how you feel" and what trying to achieve
Its often said "if its not broke, don,t fix it"

The stats and flow limitation (FL) graph posted are for different days, increase the minimum pressure might help with FL
My sleep study some years ago recommended pressure 9 but because of FL, 10 recommended
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, i am attempting to attach shots of my data for last night. NOT!!! Well i hoped i would get to start with a new 200k but i guess not so i can't attach last nights data. How long will i be a newbie and be restricted to 200k?

My AHI last night was .2 with over 7 hours sleep, so i assume that it's working well for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-18-2013, 01:05 PM)drgrimes Wrote: Ok, i am attempting to attach shots of my data for last night. NOT!!! Well i hoped i would get to start with a new 200k but i guess not so i can't attach last nights data. How long will i be a newbie and be restricted to 200k?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-explained
Post Reply Post Reply
As an alternative to using the attachment feature, you can always upload your pictures on a free site like Flickr or Photobucket and post the image in your post (see directions HERE).

Now that you have 8 posts, you should be able to post links and images hosted outside of Apnea Board.

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Surgery questions sarahsleeps 6 111 7 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  EPR questions juniper 1 85 Yesterday, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question [Equipment] Airsense 11 Questions tblaster 2 142 04-02-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: tblaster
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 241 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 347 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 306 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [CPAP] So far I hate CPAP mindyb01 5 420 01-24-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: rogerded1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.