Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Have ASV have bateries how do i find Solar charger to serve my asv
Have ASV have bateries how do i find Solar charger to serve my asv
I am a hiker.  I have an ASV to deal with my complex Sleep Apnea.  I have been hamstrung for overnight staying out in the woods because there are no plug ins on Current bushes. :^) or anything else.  
I have two Philops batteries that give me a total of 15 hours of sleep (each give up at the 7.25 hours point).  I am planning on taking a hike the end of March 2021 in the Grand Canyon back country for 5 days and 6 nights.  I would really like to know recommendations about which Solar charger(s) may be good to look at for successfully recharging my batteries for that time in the Canyon.    
 I would appreciate advice on these things:
What is the weight of each charger
Cost of chargers
Which are the easiest chargers to pack 
advice about what charger builders are the best and ones to avoid.
How fast do the various chargers take
Any advice about hiking with your Apnea machine, the batterries, the solar chargers and etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your help,
Nevada Sage
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 500 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,326 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 354 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 275 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 358 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Will lofta help me find the right pressures? Swsch2985 6 498 12-30-2023, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985
  [CPAP] Hoping to find a fix for my CPAP's decision to start blasting me while inhaling. Speusippus 1 476 08-14-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.