Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Have You Donated To Sleepyhead Yet?
Have You Donated To Sleepyhead Yet?
I am wondering if many send a donation to the Sleepyhead programmer and if the donations or lack of them is partly the reason why he doesn't program very much?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Have You Donated To Sleepyhead Yet?
(04-21-2015, 11:23 PM)player Wrote: I am wondering if many send a donation to the Sleepyhead programmer and if the donations or lack of them is partly the reason why he doesn't program very much?

I sent him $25 CAD a day or two ago. I'm not sure what is considered normal. I should probably donate to this board too. Both are valuable resources.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for reminding me. I had not realized that the Board and Sleepyhead are separate entities. I just donated to Jedimark64 in Australia. Here is the Paypal link:

https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr...5b311f447e
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2015, 11:23 PM)player Wrote: I am wondering if many send a donation to the Sleepyhead programmer and if the donations or lack of them is partly the reason why he doesn't program very much?

player,
It is my understanding that JediMark is not currently working on the program due to health issues, but the work he has done in creating this program is phenomenal not to mention SuperSleeper and others on this board who have given their knowledge and input.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I donated to both about a month ago. It took me about a week after the one to the board, to realize one was needed for SleepyHead too. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the prompt. A little bit to both. More after I have my machine. Worth every bit I can send!

Thanks
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the reminder. I just installed it today and Mark has done a great job.
Post Reply Post Reply
Both, a week or so ago.

The members of this site and SleepyHead have made a huge difference in my quality of life.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I've donated to both this board and JediMark. What generous and valuable resources!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank you! I donated aburns0202 2 1,224 08-10-2017, 10:27 PM
Last Post: NotADr
  [News] ASAA received large supply of donated equipment big_dave 0 1,326 11-28-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: big_dave
Idea I JUST DONATED TO APNEA BOARD. Who will join me? Margie 6 1,929 06-25-2016, 11:18 AM
Last Post: 0rangebear
  I Donated! trailrider 4 2,248 03-19-2015, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Nyre
  Donated CPAPs PaytonA 2 2,807 01-05-2015, 10:45 PM
Last Post: PaytonA

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.