Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Have you given your CPAP a name?
Smile 
I know I'm not the only person who has given their CPAP a name.

I call mine "C Pappy". Not too original, so I'm wondering what name you've given to your CPAP.

Post Reply Post Reply
I haven't given my APAP a name. Nothing wrong with naming it though. Thinking-about
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi MAPnea,
I haven't named any of my machines but I sure do appreciate the technology and find it fascinating.
If it helps you with your therapy, go for it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
I refer to mine as, 'Sullivan' rather than, 'My Machine'. Of course, the name comes from a character in 'Monster Inc', a kids' film to which my several grand children introduced me.
It is not expected that any of the membership will believe my explanation given that I am an Australian.
Post Reply Post Reply
Kaa, the snake from The Jungle Book
Post Reply Post Reply

I just call it IT.
Post Reply Post Reply
No name but one morning felt to get cricket bat out and smashed it to pieces
Glad did not act on impulse otherwise would been a costly batting Hammer
Post Reply Post Reply
I decided to name mine Atilla the Hun lol (we had a black schnauzer by that name that we rescued when the original owners passed away....we loved that dog)
Post Reply Post Reply

Yeah, I call it that @#$%! thing that lives under my bed. Laugh-a-lot
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. 
ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.
INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINIONS ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY STATEMENTS OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply