Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Having Centrals but not Diagnosed with Centrals, also having CSR's
RE: Having Centrals but not Diagnosed with Centrals, also having CSR's
Thank you for the advice
Hopefully you do get the help you need to get the right machine, and yes I hope that does not include boat payments. I'm considered lower than poor income here in the US and I get things from the system if I plug in the things they look for, the right medical evidence, correct medical necessity proof, etc. I don't know if or what you have in Oz that is similar, but I'd do everything I could to get the treatment you need, exhausting all possible ways to get support and funding as possible. Wishing you find success.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
(09-18-2020, 12:09 PM)SarcasticDave94 Wrote: Hopefully you do get the help you need to get the right machine, and yes I hope that does not include boat payments. I'm considered lower than poor income here in the US and I get things from the system if I plug in the things they look for, the right medical evidence, correct medical necessity proof, etc. I don't know if or what you have in Oz that is similar, but I'd do everything I could to get the treatment you need, exhausting all possible ways to get support and funding as possible. Wishing you find success.

Thanks.

I keep getting dropped as too complicated before getting through the front door; at this stage I’m either giving up or going to hospital which is a 12 month journey. Anyway thanks
INTERESTING

Last night was horrible, I couldn't sleep I kept waking up and ended up getting up, going to the couch and sleeping there (after the pictures below), O2 and HR were the same on the couch (5hrs) as on the machine (5hrs)

This night however reported more OSA than CA, but they look like previous CA clusters so I now am confused as to what the correct definition for the apneas I am having is..

but anyway, my first night with OSA > CA...

.... the difference is I am very - very sick - some virus... maybe COVID I have to get a test tomorrow, I doubt it, but my throat is swollen significantly again ... anyway; is so strange to see the pie-chart and it isn't all purple.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Questions for newly diagnosed Schernenk 21 315 1 hour ago
Last Post: Schernenk
  Just Diagnosed - Advice Required on What to Purchase Dazkd1969 0 53 Yesterday, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Dazkd1969
  ASV not catching onset / transitional centrals Boodmaster 14 381 03-26-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Suddenly my Centrals got a lot more disruptive tcinoz 64 1,788 03-26-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 118 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Diagnosed with SA 70AHI Newbie2024 16 381 03-19-2024, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Newbie2024
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 290 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.