Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Headaches in morning
Headaches in morning
It's been awhile since I posted, but am having a new issue and hope someone has experienced the same issue and can share any helpful info. I am waking up in the morning with sinus type headaches. My Oscar numbers seem to be ok, (not sure) but am looking for any input that anyone has. I can post images from my SD card, but don't know how many nights to post. Hopefully one of the moderators would send the info needed to take a look at my numbers and let me know if they see anything that may be out of the norm. Please let me know if you need further info.

Thanks , Par301

Resmed Autosense 10

Pressure set at 11

Humidifier in use daily
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Headaches in morning
I don't use Oscar, I have only hours used/AHI/Mask fit. The stats don't translate to a good nights sleep at all. It seems it's only a tool
to see if there is a problem mechanically with the operation throughout the night. BUT, it does not mean because the stats are good, you slept good and wake up feeling good, at least in my case.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Headaches in morning
I started getting headaches, and I came to realize that my body was needing more exhale venting. Some masks vent the exhaled air better than others. So I had to experiment with masks a bit, and find one that vents better. Now my headaches are gone!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Day with S9 AutoSet - Many Clear Airway in the morning liuzilong 6 122 03-18-2024, 09:25 PM
Last Post: liuzilong
  ENT / Morning Sleep r4robin 4 203 03-07-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: r4robin
Gross [Symptoms] Persistent headaches, nothing seems to fix haikuclue 16 733 02-14-2024, 08:09 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Events worse in the morning and events in general getting worse Elizabeth79 45 1,995 02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
Last Post: Elizabeth79
  Early Morning change in AHI CasitaWayne 20 6,969 01-19-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  Why do I get the big leaks early in the morning. Columbiabill 4 508 11-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] Sweet morning smell..... H2Daddy 12 8,823 10-24-2023, 12:23 AM
Last Post: fly by night

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.