Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Headgear [will P10 work with A10 Aircurve]
Headgear [will P10 work with A10 Aircurve]
Returning , but new here,

Purchased a RESMED Aircurve ASV 10

Can anyone tell me if a AirFit P10 pillow is ok to use with that machine? If not are there any air pillows that are.

I hope i didnt purchase wrong mask .

Thanks in advance for anyones help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Headgear
Sure, no problem. Just about any mask will work with just about any machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Punkie - Welcome

The P10 will work fine with your ASV.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok not reason for anyone to reply , I contacted the seller and they informed me...

Thanks anyway Smile

Thank you

Im glad , I was worried i purchased a non compliant mask , Phew!!!

Thanks you all,, now to get hubbie started on his therapy. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Headgear [will P10 work with A10 Aircurve]
I know your question has been answered, just be assured that the P10s are amazing masks that have a well-deserved cult following.

They are what I use with my ResMed ASV. The P10s are very minimalistic and the diffused venting virtually eliminated the exhaust one feels with most other masks.

Between mask and machine, your husband has the state of the art technology.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 107 8 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 301 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 564 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,512 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 207 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 88 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.