Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Heads Up Nano users on Medicare
RE: Heads Up Nano users on Medicare
I wash my cushion daily and over three months it has lost its zip and leaks more around my eyes. I get so discouraged looking for the perfect mask. It is as illusive as looking for the perfect mate. LOLOLOL
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess it is like anything we buy. with use it wears out or isn't like it was when we first bought it.
Post Reply Post Reply
My supplier (Apria) is telling me that the both the cushion and frame can only be replaced every 6 months (!). Can you direct me to the Medicare documentation that specifically addresses the Swift FX Nano decision (Apria apparently cannot). ResMed documentation from 2014 indicates the cushion can be replaced every 3 months.
(01-31-2014, 04:10 PM)JohnNJ Wrote: I just called Apria about the ResMed Swift FX Nano as it is viewed by Medicare. The cushion is part of the frame when you get the whole mask. It is not part of the frame when you get it separately.

Billing code A7034 - Entire mask

Billing code A7032 - cushion only (2 per month)

Who did you talk to at Apria? I get nowhere with the person I have talked to.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Headgear for very large heads NogginOff 1 29 1 hour ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,302 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 155 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 205 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 872 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirMini and Medicare (USA) bwilson4web 0 251 02-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: bwilson4web
  Wiki conflict on Medicare/CPAP ownership cps22 14 672 12-17-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.