Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] CPAP nearly killed me.
RE: CPAP nearly killed me.
Thanks, will download and work on it today.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
RE: CPAP nearly killed me.
Many thanks to all. I have installed the Sleepyhead software, downloaded one SD card into it successfully. I have a second one that serves while the other is mailed to the VA Sleep Clinic.

Today, thanks to a recent post I bought a Pulse Oximeter the CMS-D+ which should arrive in a few days. This should be a necessary item, IMHO, for all users. I have looked on Amazon Link removed. (for example) several times and the choices, descriptions, etc. are mind boggling so I delayed buying for years!

The next steps are 1- download the missing info from the second card into sleepyhead. and 2- attempt to understand the Sleepyhead program, my information, then come back to the Forum.

Did I get it?
Oh yeah, Avatar.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed

To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.

-----
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.