Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] Can OSAS be a (major) cause of my health problems?
RE: Can OSAS be a (major) cause of my health problems?
One bit of info to factor in too, most of us PAP users had a time of undiagnosed and untreated Apnea. That's when the damage was done. That was probably over a time period of years. The PAP machines are quite amazing in what they do, but it's not able to undo years of damage in short order. String months and years of excellent therapy like this, and this will undo some of the damage. The key is consistently, steady reversal. Best to ya.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your valuable info!

(Which makes me think that your nickname is incorrect.)

Best regards,

Ruud
Post Reply Post Reply
Quite welcome,

It's the name my advertising handler suggested.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
A better judge than yours truly :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
A great day to you. Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gut Absorbtion Health? Zoltyzolt 0 88 03-21-2024, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Zoltyzolt
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,002 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  [Equipment] ResMed Airtouch F20 Cushion cleaning with drool problems. Funkmonkey 2 169 03-05-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Funkmonkey
  React Health Luna G3 CPAP apotter11 3 201 03-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 250 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Anything can be done for baby with breathing problems Ptee8899 3 221 02-11-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: eok361
Idea [Treatment] POSAS (Position dependant OSAS) A KLERK 6 1,579 02-03-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.