Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Health] Day sleeper
RE: Day sleeper
Understood thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if this was just psychosomatic or a coincidence but I slept four hours before my shift on the new settings and I feel great.  Sometime tomorrow I will post the OSCAR screen shot if you're interested.  I would do it while I'm at work but my work IP is banned from the forums.  I work at a hotel so I assume one of our guests did something to get all of us banned.   Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
Too-funny         

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been running the 9/15 EPR 3 settings for a few days and when I get a chance I'll post some OSCAR screen shots.  That said, the quality of my sleep seems to have improved a little but my AHI is worse (around 5 now EDIT I just looked at my myair app and it's actually only up 1 point or so, so maybe 3.5-4 now not 5), also I had a much harder time falling asleep and I definitely wake up from the high pressure sometimes.  If the Resmed Aircurve Vauto is the solution, how would I make the argument to my doctor that it is necessary, and what's the best way to get one inexpensively?  I had to put off CPAP therapy quite some time because buying a machine from my insurance was just as expensive as buying it outright.  My mother was very generous and bought me a new Redmed Airsense Autoset because I couldn't afford it myself and I'm very grateful to have it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Have any of you ran into the issue of knocking your cpap machine over in the middle of the night?  Last night I turned in my sleep and pulled my cpap machine off my night stand by the hose.  This is the third time it has happened.  The first time I considered it a fluke, the second time I made a mental note, and now that it has happen a 3rd (over the span of a 2-3 months) I'm concerned I will damage my machine.  Have any of you experienced this, and know a remedy?  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2021, 04:12 AM)Doom House Wrote: Have any of you ran into the issue of knocking your cpap machine over in the middle of the night?  Last night I turned in my sleep and pulled my cpap machine off my night stand by the hose.  This is the third time it has happened.  The first time I considered it a fluke, the second time I made a mental note, and now that it has happen a 3rd (over the span of a 2-3 months) I'm concerned I will damage my machine.  Have any of you experienced this, and know a remedy?  Thanks.

Get a hose hanger / holder. I did, and that was the single best thing I did for my CPAP Therapy. 2nd best thing was a hose cover. It keeps the hose as quiet as can be if it should happen to rub against something. 

No way could I ever knock my machine off it's bedside stand with the hose hanger.  Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Some users have modified a Nightstand drawer with tube and power coming out the back. Makes it impossible to pull over.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think I'm getting used to the new settings. Besides my sleep hygiene is there anything I should be worried about on these charts?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Giving my thread a little bump Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Flow limits and gaps in your therapy

Flow Limits are driving your pressure and the presence of RERAs also speaks to Flow Limits so they are definitely on a watch list.

How do you feel?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Side sleeper vs. Back sleeper readings Bob Cali 4 397 02-21-2024, 09:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Stomach Sleeper Mask Options LikeaGlove90 13 1,152 12-08-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  airfit: switching to P30i for side sleeper from P10??? rebean 2 553 09-28-2023, 12:37 PM
Last Post: rebean
  [Treatment] Best Mask for side sleeper and side to side flipper Sheela Hewitt 0 433 02-16-2023, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Sheela Hewitt
  Mask for side sleeper mouth breather BobbieM 17 2,711 04-18-2021, 06:16 AM
Last Post: JeffT
  Comfortable Cpap pillow for side sleeper Rice95 7 1,334 04-15-2021, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Rice95
  Favorite nasal headgear/cushions/pillows for a 100% side sleeper? Bobaloo 14 2,435 12-11-2020, 03:24 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.